Saturday, December 4, 2010

Finally a break!

December 4, 2010,
It's been a while and I haven't had time to up date whats been happening.  We have slowed down a
bit and we are trying to take a deep breath and figure out what is next on our agenda.  We have been in Jogja this week showing our area "bosses" Elder and Sister Sackley a little of what we are doing and why we are always taking off somewhere.  We showed them some of the Merapi disasters and took them on one of the most beautiful hikes you will every see, straight out of the pages of National Geographic!  I felt like I would see Tarzan come swinging by anytime with a banana in his hand.  We did see the biggest baby spider I have ever saw.  Of course the camera was out of battery!  This was a hour and half hike to see the beginning of a water source that we are working on putting a water system.  When finished we hope it will bring water to about 27 villages, which will be a great thing for them!

1 comment:

Kristine Jensen said...

I am so glad you guys are having a wonderful experience. Nothing like hitting the ground running though. Everything is going well here. We love and miss you.