Sunday, October 17, 2010

MTC

We just finished week one of the M T C.  WOW!!  What a time.  I can't believe that so much good could be funneled into my small brain.  I was amazing and I haven't been so tired at nights since August and the cherry harvest.  We have met some really neat people going all over the world and its been really exciting.  We have learned so much and we have so much more to go.  We will be flying in a week and I just hope that we are ready for this but I know we are excited to hit the road.  I'll write more after we arrive in Jakarta.  I think I know about two words in Indonesian so the language leaves a lot to be desired.  We are so appreaciative of everything that people have done.  I'm weeks behind on my thank-you notes.  Until Jakarta !!

No comments: